May 16, 2010

Ch'ing Dragon Chinese Dynasty Ornament


The Ch'ing Dragon Chinese Dynasty Ornament is available from Chillyhollow (that's me) for $10.  This design is a 4 inch round ornament from Leigh Designs painted on 18 count canvas.  The canvas itself is number Ch'ing Ornament/Coaster #8212. Your shop may order the canvas from Leigh Designs if you plan to stitch it instead of just collecting my stitch guides as reference material.
http://www.leighdesigns.com/Grp821x.html

The stitch guide for this piece is a 14-page document with a complete thread list on the back and 16 photographs to help you understand how to stitch the dragon.  It is available as an emailed PDF document, although for $75 (including shipping and mailing) I can print out and mail a hard copy to you.  What can I say?  Paper, ink and postage are expensive!

If you have questions, please post a comment after this article or email me directly at sg from chnp at gmail dotcom.

No comments: