Jul 17, 2012

Mellissa Shirley and the Crackers

If you read The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure religiously, you know that Melissa Shirley is a good stitcher as well as being the creator of one of the most popular lines of painted canvases today.  Melissa herself has stitched the golden Christmas cracker series that shops will be offering soon.
http://needlepointstudyhall.blogspot.com/2012/07/golden-christmas-crackers-by-melissa.html

Robin King is collaborating on her to create the stitch guides. You know how great Robin's guides are for her own stitching, right?    Melissa + Robin + Christmas is bound to equal a wonderful stitching experience.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks, Jane, for your kind words. I really was honored to do this charting for Melissa Shirley and her upcoming Club participants. My 3-D drawing improved, too. I learned so much! Loved her composite stitches and usage of beading. See one, do one, teach/chart one... watch out. My game just got elevated! Hugs to you, Robin

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I am sure Melissa elevated your work! She's amazing, although I think she should get over that "I don't really know how to NP" stuff. Have you seen her big blue butterfly? Amazing!

I am eager for you to do the guide for that one....

Melissa, hope you heard that!