Jan 14, 2011

Patty Paints with Stitch Guides

The charming Patty Paints website has a nice stitch guide page that has thumbnail photos of some of the canvases that have stitch guides.  Click on the tiny photos to have a better look. The list of canvases at the top of the page to the right of the photo are the various categories of her canvases.  I think --but don't quote me on this!-- that only the little thumbnail canvases have guides but they are included in the price of the canvas.
http://www.pattypaints.net/Designs%20with%20Stitch%20Guides.htm

Patty Paints usually creates small, simple designs that are perfect for fancy stitches and creative embellishing.  I love her mermaids in particular (they are in "Beachy") but I think her hilarious animals, the nutcrackers and the wonderful Stirling bag inserts are her most popular designs.  Have fun browsing, whether there's a stitch guide available or not.

2 comments:

palma said...

They're indeed great to stitch. I stitched those colorful pumpkin ornaments (under Halloween). And thanks for reminding me I have to stitch the apple, the pear and the orange/grapefruit :)

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Thanks for the input, Palma. I've not seen these canvases in person so it is great to know more about what they are like.