Oct 29, 2010

Adrienne Spencer's Custom Stitch Guides UPDATED

Close up of Adrienne Spencer's backgammon board
Adrienne Spencer teaches needlepoint and also creates custom stitch guides for designers and regular stitchers like you and me.  She does beautiful work which you can see in the Gallery section of her website (including the lovely backgammon board above).  Unfortunately, her website doesn't talk about charges for custom guides but I expect that depends on the size and complexity of the design.
http://www.adriennespencerdesigns.com/index.html

UPDATE:  Adrienne has added a page that lists all the stitch guides she has available and their prices.  You have to go to her Gallery to see photographs but she has made that easy by including a link on the stitch guide list page.  Click and go!
http://www.adriennespencerdesigns.com/stitch-guides.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Jane, for your kind words. I am, indeed, flattered. It is true that price will reflect size and complexity. Additional web site pages will be forthcoming after Jan. 1, 2010. One of the pages will list stitch guides for sale.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

You are on the ball, Adrianne! I haven't even mentioned that I'd posted this on my main blog!

Please let me know when your site is updated with a stitch guide page so I can update this properly.

You do lovely work, Adrianne. Thank you for making it available to others.