May 16, 2010

Stuart Plaid Lion Dynasty Ornament


The stitch guide for the Stuart Plaid Lion  is available from Chillyhollow (that's me) for $10. This design is a four inch round ornament from Leigh Designs painted on 18 count canvas. The canvas itself is called Stuart Ornament/Coaster #8270 and it is from the British Dynasty Ornament series (see link below). Your shop may order the canvas from Leigh Designs if you plan to stitch it instead of just collecting my stitch guides as reference material.

The stitch guide for this piece is a thirteen page document with a complete thread list on the back and thirteen photographs to help you understand how to stitch the Stuart Plaid Lion. It is available as an emailed PDF document, although for $75 (including shipping and mailing) I can print out and mail a hard copy to you. What can I say? Paper, ink and postage are expensive!

If you have questions, please post a comment after this article or email me directly at sg from chnp at gmail dotcom.

1 comment:

Sharon Evans said...

How can I order the stitch guide for the Stuart Plaid Lion? I am very interested in downloading the guide for $10.
slmevans6@yahoo.com